Guidelines/procedure for issuance of Attested Degree / Diploma / Certificate
A student can apply for attestation of copy of Degree / Diploma / Certificate issued by University of Delhi subject to the following conditions and Guidelines:
Procedure for issuance of attested copy of Degree / Diploma / Certificate:
- Register for login on “Attestation of Degree” link, available under “Services” menu option of Examination portal.(Part of DU portal www.du.ac.in).
- Post Registration a link is sent to student’s email address. Student is required to click this link for activation of login.
- The student need to login with email address as “login id” to access the online application form.
- Student need to provide all correct information as requested in the online application.
- Next Upload the soft copy of photograph (jpg/jpeg/png formats with Max size of 100 KB) and soft copy of student’s signature (jpg/jpeg/png formats with Max size of 50 KB).
- Next student will fill in the course particulars of Degree required to be attested. Multiple requests can be submitted here for different degrees / certificates /Diploma the student has passed from University of Delhi.
- Upload soft copy of Degree / Certificate / Diploma to be attested. If request has been made for more than one document then upload all such documents. (PDF format only.)
- Next deposit online fees of Rs.500/- for each copy of document to be attested at the Payment Gateway. (Example : for 5 copies the fees is 500 X 5 = Rs.2500/-)
- After completion of online process including payment of prescribed fee, student will receive the acknowledgement receipt along with a Receipt number in their email address. The request of candidate for issue of attested copy of document has been provisionally accepted subject to the verification by Examination Branch.
- Students are required to take printout of Application Form, acknowledgement receipt and all uploaded documents for their record.
- Student can collect the attested document from Window No 4 of Examination Branch North Campus after seven working days of successful submission of application with prescribed fees. Student should necessarily bring copy of submitted Application form with signature of the applicant to receive the attested document.
- Applicant shall be solely responsible for correctness of the information filled up and veracity of all uploaded documents.
- Issuance of Attestation of Degree shall be strictly based on the satisfactory compliance of the conditions prescribed. Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of same.