Guidelines/procedure for issue of a Duplicate University Degree/Diploma/Certificate
A candidate can apply for issue a Duplicate University Degree/Diploma/Certificate subject to the following conditions and Guidelines:
1. The online form, application letter and declaration in the prescribed format should be filled and signed by the candidate.
2. The Hard copy of online form and Application Letter should be verified and recommended by the Principal/Head/Director of college/Department /Institute through which the candidate appeared at the said examination.
3. An attested copy (by concerned SHO) of F.I.R. lodged with the nearest Police Station to the effect that either the Original Degree, Diploma or Certificate has been irrecoverably lost or destroyed or defaced. If F.I.R. available on website of the state, then self-attested copy of its printout.
4. Applicant must submit self-attested copy of any one of these documents (Aadhar card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport) as proof of identity
All such candidates have to follow the following procedure:
1) Fill the online form available on the Examination portal on DU web site for the said purpose.
2) Upload the soft copy of photograph and scanned signature.
3) Upload the copy of a “Declaration”.4) Deposit online the non-refundable fee as per details given below at the payment Gateway:
|Up to 6 years*||INR 500|
|More than 6 years*||INR 1000|
5) After completion of online process including payment of prescribed fee, candidate will receive the acknowledgement receipt along with Receipt number. The request of candidate to obtain the Duplicate Degree/Diploma/Certificate has been provisionally accepted subject to the submission of hard copy of online application along with all relevant documents and further verification in examination branch.
6) Take the printout of duly filled online application, acknowledgement receipt and all uploaded documents. Submit all these documents (along with true copy of both the Application Letter and Declaration), after your original signature, and subsequently duly recommended and forwarded by the Principal/Head/Dean of the institution last attended in the Examination branch to complete the application submission process.
7) Duplicate Degree has to be collected by the candidate from the respective college/Department/ institute after 15 days from the date of completion of all formalities by the candidate.
1. Self attested copy of FIR. The FIR should clearly mention the course for which the degree is and degree was of "University of Delhi" i.e. for example FIR should mention the line "........Degree of B.Com(H) of University of Delhi......."
2. Self declaration of student in prescribed format. The format is available for Download Here
3. Self-Attested copy of ID
4. Student will physically generate the application form, attach the above necessary documents and get the form forwarded by the Principal / Head of institute.
i) Applicant shall be solely responsible for correctness of the information filled up and veracity of all uploaded documents.
ii) Issuance of Duplicate Degree/Diploma/Certificate shall be strictly based on the satisfactory compliance of the conditions prescribed. Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of the same.