Guidelines/procedure for issue of Attestation of Marksheet
A student can apply for issue of Attestation of Marksheet subject to the following conditions and Guidelines:
The University provides facility for attestation of Marksheet. The candidates can get his marksheet attested by University. Application form for this is available on next page. University charges Rs. 500/- for each marksheet attested.
All such students have to follow the following procedure for issue of Attestation of Marksheet:
1) Fill the online form available on the examination portal of DU web site for the said purpose.
2) Upload the soft copy of photograph and scanned signature.
3) Upload the soft copy of Marksheet.
4) Deposit online the non-refundable fee of ₹ 500 /- per copy for the issue of Attestation of Marksheet at the payment Gateway:
5) After completion of online process including payment of prescribed fee, candidate will receive the acknowledgement receipt along with a Receipt number. The request of candidate for issue of Attestation of Marksheet has been provisionally accepted subject to the verification in examination branch.
6) Take the printout of duly filled online application, acknowledgement receipt and all uploaded documents.
7) Attestation of Marksheet will be issued in person to the candidate (or to his/her nominee, authorized in writing) from the respective examination branch after a period of Seven working days excluding Saturday/Sunday and other Gazetted holiday from the date of successful submission of application with payment of prescribed fee. Marksheet will be issued only after submission of hard copy of the online application, after candidate original signature, along with all uploaded documents and Acknowledgement Receipt.
|Needed in India||Needed Abroad|
|Rs.500/-||US $50 (Per Marksheet)|
|(For North Campus)||(For South Campus)|
University of Delhi,
|Joint Controller of Examinations,
University of Delhi,
Benito Juarez Marg, South Campus,
i) Applicant shall be solely responsible for correctness of the information filled up and veracity of all uploaded documents.
ii) Issuance of Attestation of Marksheet shall be strictly based on the satisfactory compliance of the conditions prescribed. Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of same.