Student who needs provisional certificate may apply online for the same. Students are advised to follow the following for applying the digital provisional certificate.
- Fill the online form available on the examination portal of DU web site (http://app.du.ac.in/mig_pro/) for the said purpose.
- Upload the soft copy of photograph and scanned signature.
- Upload the soft copy of Marksheet or result.
- Deposit online non-refundable fee of ₹ 500/- per copy for the issuance of Provisional Certificate at the payment Gateway.
- After completion of online process including payment of prescribed fee, candidate will receive the acknowledgement receipt along with a Receipt number. It means the request of candidate for issuance of Provisional Certificate has been provisionally accepted subject to the verification.
- In case of non-receipt of the acknowledgement, send a copy of duly filled online application, fee receipt, along with all uploaded documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provisional certificate will be issued within ten days subject to the verification of the documents submitted.
- i) Applicant shall be solely responsible for correctness of the information filled up and veracity of all uploaded documents.
- ii) Issuance of Provisional Certificate shall be strictly based on the satisfactory compliance of the conditions prescribed. Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of same.