Guidelines/procedure for issue of Special Certificate
A student can apply for issue of Special Certificate subject to the following conditions and Guidelines:
1. The Special Certificate will be issued only if student has successfully completed the academic program and is eligible for the award of Degree from Delhi University.
2. The special certificate will be issued after a period of Seven working days excluding Saturday/Sunday and other Gazetted holiday from the date of successful submission of application with payment of prescribed fee.
All such students have to follow the following procedure for issue of Special Certificate:
1) Fill the online form available on the examination portal of DU web site for the said purpose.
2) Upload the soft copy of photograph and scanned signature.
3) Upload the soft copy of Self-attested Mark Sheet of Final Year/Semester (or self-attested copy of Notification of results for Ph.D./M.Phil.)
4) Deposit online the non-refundable fee of ₹ 500 /- for the issue of Special certificate at the payment Gateway:
5) After completion of online process including payment of prescribed fee, candidate will receive the acknowledgement receipt along with a Receipt number. The request of candidate for issue of Special certificate has been provisionally accepted subject to the verification in examination branch.
6) Take the printout of duly filled online application, acknowledgement receipt and all uploaded documents.
7) Special certificate will be issued in person to the candidate (or to his/her nominee, authorized in writing) from the respective examination branch after a period of Seven working days excluding Saturday/Sunday and other Gazetted holiday from the date of successful submission of application with payment of prescribed fee. Certificate will be issued only after submission of hard copy of the online application, after candidate original signature, along with all uploaded documents and Acknowledgement Receipt.
i) Applicant shall be solely responsible for correctness of the information filled up and veracity of all uploaded documents.
ii) Issuance of Special Certificate shall be strictly based on the satisfactory compliance of the conditions prescribed. Mere submission of application and documents does not entitle issuance of same.